Wednesday, April 18, 2012

life lists


Do you guys make life lists? I found one in my wallet from a couple years ago and it's crazy how much my interests have changed. Since I got over my fear of flying, it's literally like a whole new world has opened up to me--it's no surprise that my latest list (above, deceivingly entitled surfing, since that was the first thing I wrote) is all about new places to go and experience. Have you done anything on this list? What's the latest obsession on your life list?

4 comments:

  1. Right now mine is Become a Homeowner, go to Montana and take a Flywheel class in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous list! On mine right now: kick ass on the GRE, move East, get a PhD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being comfortable with flying opens up so many options, doesn't it? I took my first flight when I was about 8 weeks old, to meet my grandparents who lived on the other coast. Didn't leave me much time to be scared of flying!

    I'd love to try surfing sometime, and soon I hope to purchase a digital SLR camera and actually lean the manual settings. Also there's way more traveling on my life list... To far off places like Asia or South America!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I can totally hook you up with a couple of these...farm... San Fran...Wyoming (in which my uncle lives on a ranch so you could do the farm & Wyoming in one clean sweep!) I actually love to make lists but havent done one of these in awhile!! I should and maybe will soon. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete